This web page is about PowerPac 7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PowerPac 7 from your systemSpearhead Software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Spearhead Software. More information about the application PowerPac 7 can be seen at http://www.spearhead.com.au/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spearhead Software\PowerPac 7 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Spearhead Software\PowerPac 7\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PowerPac 7. The application's main executable file is labeled PowerPac7.exe and its approximative size is 1.63 MB (1708032 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside PowerPac 7. They take about 2.85 MB (2991889
bytes) on disk.
- CKS.exe (266.11 KB)
- PowerPac7.exe (1.63 MB)
- SetupEx.exe (266.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (706.36 KB)
- LicenceUtility.exe (15.00 KB)
The current page applies to PowerPac 7 version 184.108.40.206
only. For other PowerPac 7 versions please click below:
PowerPac 7 is a program offered by the software company Spearhead Software. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall PowerPac 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PowerPac 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PowerPac 7 or simply click the Search field and type in "PowerPac 7". If it is installed on your PC the PowerPac 7 app will be found very quickly. When you select PowerPac 7 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PowerPac 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PowerPac 7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.spearhead.com.au/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Spearhead Software\PowerPac 7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PowerPac 7.
8. After uninstalling PowerPac 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerPac 7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PowerPac 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PowerPac 7 by Spearhead Software from your computer, we are not saying that PowerPac 7 by Spearhead Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PowerPac 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-27 08:22:42.450