This page is about PowerPac 7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PowerPac 7 from your systemSpearhead Software
. Take a look here
for more information on Spearhead Software. More details about PowerPac 7 can be seen at http://www.spearhead.com.au/
. Usually the PowerPac 7 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spearhead Software\PowerPac 7 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Spearhead Software\PowerPac 7\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PowerPac 7. The program's main executable file occupies 1.63 MB (1708032 bytes) on disk and is called PowerPac7.exe.
The executable files below are part of PowerPac 7. They take about 2.85 MB (2988968
bytes) on disk.
- CKS.exe (266.11 KB)
- PowerPac7.exe (1.63 MB)
- SetupEx.exe (266.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.51 KB)
- LicenceUtility.exe (15.00 KB)
This page is about PowerPac 7 version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other PowerPac 7 versions:
PowerPac 7 is an application offered by the software company Spearhead Software. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase PowerPac 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PowerPac 7 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PowerPac 7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PowerPac 7". If it is installed on your PC the PowerPac 7 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PowerPac 7 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PowerPac 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PowerPac 7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.spearhead.com.au/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Spearhead Software\PowerPac 7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PowerPac 7.
8. After uninstalling PowerPac 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PowerPac 7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PowerPac 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PowerPac 7 by Spearhead Software from your PC, nor are we saying that PowerPac 7 by Spearhead Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PowerPac 7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-25 03:35:04.960