You can find below details on how to uninstall Potplayer for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Potplayer from your PCDaum Kakao Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Daum Kakao Corp.. Usually the Potplayer application is installed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Potplayer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. PotPlayerMini.exe is the Potplayer's main executable file and it occupies around 108.77 KB (111384 bytes) on disk.
Potplayer is comprised of the following executables which take 590.50 KB (604669
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.77 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (95.27 KB)
- DTDrop.exe (133.77 KB)
- KillPot.exe (46.27 KB)
- PotPlayerMini.exe (108.77 KB)
- uninstall.exe (125.63 KB)
You can find here a few links to other Potplayer versions:
...click to view all...
Potplayer has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Potplayer.history
Potplayer is a program released by the software company Daum Kakao Corp.. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Potplayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Potplayer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Potplayer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Potplayer". If it is installed on your PC the Potplayer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Potplayer in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Potplayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Potplayer.
8. After removing Potplayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Potplayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Potplayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Potplayer by Daum Kakao Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Potplayer by Daum Kakao Corp. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Potplayer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:39:07.270