You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Potplayer for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Potplayer from your systemDaum Kakao Corp.
. Go over here
for more info on Daum Kakao Corp.. Further information about Potplayer can be seen at tvpot.daum.net/video/live/PotplayerSpec.do
. Potplayer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. "C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Potplayer. The application's main executable file is titled PotPlayerMini.exe and its approximative size is 108.77 KB (111384 bytes).
Potplayer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 867.53 KB (888349
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.77 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (95.27 KB)
- DTDrop.exe (133.77 KB)
- KillPot.exe (46.34 KB)
- PotPlayerMini.exe (108.77 KB)
- PotPlayerMiniNT.exe (108.77 KB)
- PotPlayerMiniXP.exe (84.27 KB)
- UnInst.exe (83.91 KB)
- uninstall.exe (125.63 KB)
The current web page applies to Potplayer version 1.6.5389986
only. You can find here a few links to other Potplayer versions:
...click to view all...
Potplayer is an application by the software company Daum Kakao Corp.. Some people decide to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Potplayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Potplayer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Potplayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Potplayer". The Potplayer application will be found very quickly. When you click Potplayer in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Potplayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Potplayer:
- The software company is: tvpot.daum.net/video/live/PotplayerSpec.do
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Potplayer.
8. After uninstalling Potplayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Potplayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Potplayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Potplayer by Daum Kakao Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Potplayer by Daum Kakao Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Potplayer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 23:19:35.313