Postecert - firmaOK!
Postecert - firmaOK! is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Postecert - firmaOK! from your systemPostecert
. Go over here
for more details on Postecert. Usually the Postecert - firmaOK! program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Postecert\firmaOK! folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Postecert - firmaOK! is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Postecert\firmaOK!\uninst.exe. Postecert - firmaOK!'s primary file takes about 958.12 KB (981112 bytes) and is named launcher.exe.
Postecert - firmaOK! contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.69 MB (17502587
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (182.78 KB)
- copyfiles.exe (273.12 KB)
- decrypt.exe (529.12 KB)
- encrypt.exe (652.62 KB)
- launcher.exe (958.12 KB)
- options.exe (954.12 KB)
- pdfrasterizer.exe (8.93 MB)
- pdfviewer.exe (341.62 KB)
- PinManager.exe (302.12 KB)
- sc-multi.dll.hid.dll.exe (154.22 KB)
- sign.exe (1.21 MB)
- timestamp.exe (522.12 KB)
- tslupdater.exe (301.12 KB)
- updater.exe (434.62 KB)
- verify.exe (930.62 KB)
- crtmgr.exe (121.63 KB)
- helpo.exe (55.63 KB)
This page is about Postecert - firmaOK! version 1.5.8
only. Click on the links below for other Postecert - firmaOK! versions:
...click to view all...
Postecert - firmaOK! is a program marketed by Postecert. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Postecert - firmaOK! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Postecert - firmaOK! with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Postecert - firmaOK! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Postecert - firmaOK!". If it is installed on your PC the Postecert - firmaOK! app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Postecert - firmaOK! in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Postecert - firmaOK!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Postecert - firmaOK!.
8. After uninstalling Postecert - firmaOK!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Postecert - firmaOK! that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Postecert - firmaOK! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Postecert - firmaOK! by Postecert from your computer, nor are we saying that Postecert - firmaOK! by Postecert is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Postecert - firmaOK! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 18:19:18.213