Postecert - firmaOK!
Postecert - firmaOK! is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Postecert - firmaOK! from your systemPostecert
. Check out here
for more info on Postecert. Postecert - firmaOK! is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Postecert\firmaOK! folder, subject to the user's decision. Postecert - firmaOK!'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Postecert\firmaOK!\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled launcher.exe and it has a size of 958.70 KB (981712 bytes).
Postecert - firmaOK! is comprised of the following executables which take 16.61 MB (17418926
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (187.29 KB)
- copyfiles.exe (269.20 KB)
- decrypt.exe (524.20 KB)
- encrypt.exe (648.70 KB)
- launcher.exe (958.70 KB)
- options.exe (949.20 KB)
- pdfrasterizer.exe (8.93 MB)
- pdfviewer.exe (337.70 KB)
- PinManager.exe (298.20 KB)
- sc-multi.dll.hid.dll.exe (154.22 KB)
- sign.exe (1.20 MB)
- timestamp.exe (517.20 KB)
- tslupdater.exe (296.70 KB)
- updater.exe (429.20 KB)
- verify.exe (919.20 KB)
- crtmgr.exe (106.50 KB)
- helpo.exe (40.50 KB)
This data is about Postecert - firmaOK! version 1.4.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Postecert - firmaOK! versions:
...click to view all...
Postecert - firmaOK! is a program released by Postecert. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Postecert - firmaOK! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Postecert - firmaOK! from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Postecert - firmaOK! or simply click the Search field and type in "Postecert - firmaOK!". If it exists on your system the Postecert - firmaOK! application will be found very quickly. When you click Postecert - firmaOK! in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Postecert - firmaOK!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Postecert - firmaOK!.
8. After removing Postecert - firmaOK!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Postecert - firmaOK! which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Postecert - firmaOK! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Postecert - firmaOK! by Postecert from your PC, we are not saying that Postecert - firmaOK! by Postecert is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Postecert - firmaOK! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 19:23:42.327