PointBlank is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall PointBlank from your computer4Game
. More information on 4Game can be seen here
. Detailed information about PointBlank can be seen at http:\\4game.ru
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\4Game\PointBlank folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PointBlank by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\4Game\PointBlank\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.29 MB (2400685 bytes) on disk and is named PB.exe.
PointBlank installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.77 MB (6050374
bytes) on disk.
- PB.exe (2.29 MB)
- PBConfig.exe (204.38 KB)
- PointBlank.exe (300.44 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.99 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4
of PointBlank. You can find below a few links to other PointBlank releases:
...click to view all...
PointBlank is an application marketed by 4Game. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase PointBlank is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PointBlank with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PointBlank or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PointBlank". If it is installed on your PC the PointBlank program will be found very quickly. When you select PointBlank in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PointBlank, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PointBlank:
- The publisher is: http:\\4game.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\4Game\PointBlank\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PointBlank.
8. After uninstalling PointBlank, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PointBlank that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PointBlank with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PointBlank by 4Game from your computer, nor are we saying that PointBlank by 4Game is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PointBlank in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 13:10:20.060