You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PointBlank for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PointBlank from your system4Game
. Take a look here
for more details on 4Game. PointBlank is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\4Game\PointBlank folder, regulated by the user's choice. PointBlank's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\4Game\PointBlank\4GameUninstaller.exe" "PointBlank" "" "Frost\PB.exe" "PointBlank.exe". pb.exe is the PointBlank's primary executable file and it occupies about 1,011.55 KB (1035832 bytes) on disk.
PointBlank is composed of the following executables which take 8.06 MB (8448430
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 4GameUninstaller.exe (733.34 KB)
- pb.exe (1,011.55 KB)
- pbconfig.exe (316.50 KB)
- pointblank.exe (196.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.93 MB)
- PB.exe (2.93 MB)
This page is about PointBlank version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more PointBlank versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PointBlank is an application released by the software company 4Game. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove PointBlank is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PointBlank with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PointBlank or simply click the Search field and type in "PointBlank". If it exists on your system the PointBlank program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PointBlank in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PointBlank, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PointBlank.
8. After uninstalling PointBlank, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PointBlank that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PointBlank using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PointBlank by 4Game from your computer, we are not saying that PointBlank by 4Game is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PointBlank supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 21:59:29.933