You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PodWorks Platinum for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PodWorks Platinum from your computerImTOO
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ImTOO. You can see more info related to PodWorks Platinum at http://www.imtoo.com
. PodWorks Platinum is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\PodWorks Platinum folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove PodWorks Platinum by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\PodWorks Platinum\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. ipodmanager-loader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 415.12 KB (425080 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PodWorks Platinum. They occupy about 29.47 MB (30901237
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avc.exe (181.12 KB)
- crashreport.exe (72.12 KB)
- devchange.exe (37.12 KB)
- gifshow.exe (29.12 KB)
- imminfo.exe (198.12 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (415.12 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.50 MB)
- Keygen.exe (609.00 KB)
- Patch.exe (4.00 KB)
- player.exe (75.62 KB)
- PodWorks Platinum Update.exe (105.62 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (113.12 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.13 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
The current page applies to PodWorks Platinum version 184.108.40.20650526
only. You can find below info on other versions of PodWorks Platinum:
...click to view all...
PodWorks Platinum is a program by ImTOO. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall PodWorks Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PodWorks Platinum from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PodWorks Platinum or simply activate the Search field and type in "PodWorks Platinum". If it is installed on your PC the PodWorks Platinum application will be found automatically. When you click PodWorks Platinum in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PodWorks Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PodWorks Platinum:
- The publisher is: http://www.imtoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\PodWorks Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PodWorks Platinum.
8. After removing PodWorks Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PodWorks Platinum which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PodWorks Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PodWorks Platinum by ImTOO from your PC, we are not saying that PodWorks Platinum by ImTOO is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PodWorks Platinum in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 17:21:02.127