You can find below details on how to remove PodWorks Platinum for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall PodWorks Platinum from your computerImTOO
. More information on ImTOO can be seen here
. Click on http://www.imtoo.com
to get more info about PodWorks Platinum on ImTOO's website. PodWorks Platinum is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ImTOO\PodWorks Platinum directory, depending on the user's option. PodWorks Platinum's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ImTOO\PodWorks Platinum\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 415.12 KB (425080 bytes) on disk and is titled ipodmanager-loader.exe.
PodWorks Platinum contains of the executables below. They occupy 28.63 MB (30017526
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avc.exe (181.12 KB)
- crashreport.exe (72.12 KB)
- devchange.exe (37.12 KB)
- gifshow.exe (29.12 KB)
- imminfo.exe (198.12 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (415.12 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.32 MB)
- player.exe (75.62 KB)
- PodWorks Platinum Update.exe (105.62 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (113.12 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.14 KB)
- xilisoft.all.products-patch.exe (115.00 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1140921
of PodWorks Platinum. Click on the links below for other PodWorks Platinum versions:
...click to view all...
PodWorks Platinum is an application released by the software company ImTOO. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase PodWorks Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PodWorks Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PodWorks Platinum or simply activate the Search field and type in "PodWorks Platinum". The PodWorks Platinum program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PodWorks Platinum in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PodWorks Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PodWorks Platinum:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.imtoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ImTOO\PodWorks Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PodWorks Platinum.
8. After removing PodWorks Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PodWorks Platinum that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PodWorks Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PodWorks Platinum by ImTOO from your computer, we are not saying that PodWorks Platinum by ImTOO is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PodWorks Platinum supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 14:15:12.090