PluralEyes for Vegas Pro
A way to uninstall PluralEyes for Vegas Pro from your system
This page is about PluralEyes for Vegas Pro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by Singular Software Inc.
. More information on Singular Software Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.singularsoftware.com
if you want to read more on PluralEyes for Vegas Pro on Singular Software Inc.'s web page. PluralEyes for Vegas Pro is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Singular Software\PluralEyes for Vegas Pro folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling PluralEyes for Vegas Pro is C:\Program Files\Singular Software\PluralEyes for Vegas Pro\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.21 MB (1270033 bytes) on disk and is named unins000.exe.
The following executable files are contained in PluralEyes for Vegas Pro. They take 1.21 MB (1270033
bytes) on disk.
This page is about PluralEyes for Vegas Pro version 2.0.3
only. Click on the links below for other PluralEyes for Vegas Pro versions:
A way to delete PluralEyes for Vegas Pro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
PluralEyes for Vegas Pro is an application offered by Singular Software Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase PluralEyes for Vegas Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PluralEyes for Vegas Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PluralEyes for Vegas Pro". The PluralEyes for Vegas Pro app will be found very quickly. When you click PluralEyes for Vegas Pro in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PluralEyes for Vegas Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PluralEyes for Vegas Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.singularsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Singular Software\PluralEyes for Vegas Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PluralEyes for Vegas Pro.
8. After removing PluralEyes for Vegas Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PluralEyes for Vegas Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PluralEyes for Vegas Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PluralEyes for Vegas Pro by Singular Software Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PluralEyes for Vegas Pro by Singular Software Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PluralEyes for Vegas Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 04:13:39.457