PluralEyes for Vegas Pro
You can find below details on how to uninstall PluralEyes for Vegas Pro for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall PluralEyes for Vegas Pro from your systemSingular Software Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Singular Software Inc.. Further information about PluralEyes for Vegas Pro can be seen at http://www.singularsoftware.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Singular Software\PluralEyes for Vegas Pro folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. PluralEyes for Vegas Pro's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Singular Software\PluralEyes for Vegas Pro\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the PluralEyes for Vegas Pro's main executable file and it occupies about 1.21 MB (1270033 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in PluralEyes for Vegas Pro. They take 1.28 MB (1341286
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (69.58 KB)
This info is about PluralEyes for Vegas Pro version 2.0.2
alone. For more PluralEyes for Vegas Pro versions please click below:
PluralEyes for Vegas Pro is an application released by Singular Software Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase PluralEyes for Vegas Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PluralEyes for Vegas Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PluralEyes for Vegas Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "PluralEyes for Vegas Pro". If it is installed on your PC the PluralEyes for Vegas Pro app will be found automatically. After you click PluralEyes for Vegas Pro in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PluralEyes for Vegas Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PluralEyes for Vegas Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.singularsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Singular Software\PluralEyes for Vegas Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PluralEyes for Vegas Pro.
8. After uninstalling PluralEyes for Vegas Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PluralEyes for Vegas Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PluralEyes for Vegas Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PluralEyes for Vegas Pro by Singular Software Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that PluralEyes for Vegas Pro by Singular Software Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PluralEyes for Vegas Pro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-02 04:54:18.703