PlayBOX - TV Player
PlayBOX - TV Player is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall PlayBOX - TV Player from your systemPlayBOXTV-Player LLC
. More information on PlayBOXTV-Player LLC can be found here
. More info about the program PlayBOX - TV Player can be found at http://www.playbox-tv-player.com/
. PlayBOX - TV Player is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PlayBOX - TV Player directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for PlayBOX - TV Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\PlayBOX - TV Player\uninstall.exe. PlayBOX - TV Player.exe is the PlayBOX - TV Player's primary executable file and it occupies about 405.50 KB (415232 bytes) on disk.
PlayBOX - TV Player contains of the executables below. They occupy 891.15 KB (912536
bytes) on disk.
- PlayBOX - TV Player.exe (405.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (159.15 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (326.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of PlayBOX - TV Player. For more PlayBOX - TV Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PlayBOX - TV Player is a program marketed by the software company PlayBOXTV-Player LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove PlayBOX - TV Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PlayBOX - TV Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PlayBOX - TV Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PlayBOX - TV Player". The PlayBOX - TV Player app will be found very quickly. After you select PlayBOX - TV Player in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PlayBOX - TV Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PlayBOX - TV Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.playbox-tv-player.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PlayBOX - TV Player\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PlayBOX - TV Player.
8. After removing PlayBOX - TV Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PlayBOX - TV Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PlayBOX - TV Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PlayBOX - TV Player by PlayBOXTV-Player LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PlayBOX - TV Player by PlayBOXTV-Player LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PlayBOX - TV Player in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 16:29:49.830