PlayBOX - TV Player
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove PlayBOX - TV Player for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PlayBOX - TV Player from your systemPlayBOXTV-Player LLC
. Open here
for more details on PlayBOXTV-Player LLC. More data about the software PlayBOX - TV Player can be found at http://www.playbox-tv-player.com/
. PlayBOX - TV Player is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PlayBOX - TV Player folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. PlayBOX - TV Player's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PlayBOX - TV Player\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called PlayBOX - TV Player.exe and it has a size of 405.50 KB (415232 bytes).
The executables below are part of PlayBOX - TV Player. They occupy about 891.19 KB (912583
bytes) on disk.
- PlayBOX - TV Player.exe (405.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (159.19 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (326.50 KB)
This web page is about PlayBOX - TV Player version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other PlayBOX - TV Player releases:
...click to view all...
PlayBOX - TV Player is an application offered by PlayBOXTV-Player LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase PlayBOX - TV Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PlayBOX - TV Player from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PlayBOX - TV Player or simply click the Search field and type in "PlayBOX - TV Player". The PlayBOX - TV Player application will be found automatically. When you select PlayBOX - TV Player in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PlayBOX - TV Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PlayBOX - TV Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.playbox-tv-player.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PlayBOX - TV Player\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PlayBOX - TV Player.
8. After uninstalling PlayBOX - TV Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PlayBOX - TV Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PlayBOX - TV Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PlayBOX - TV Player by PlayBOXTV-Player LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PlayBOX - TV Player by PlayBOXTV-Player LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PlayBOX - TV Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-22 08:06:53.713