Plagiarism Detector is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Plagiarism Detector from your computerSkyLine LLC.
. More data about SkyLine LLC. can be read here
. Click on http://www.plagiarism-detector.com
to get more information about Plagiarism Detector on SkyLine LLC.'s website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Plagiarism Detector directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Plagiarism Detector is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Plagiarism Detector\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named Plagiarism Detector.exe and its approximative size is 7.00 MB (7339584 bytes).
The executables below are part of Plagiarism Detector. They occupy an average of 36.95 MB (38745880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- antiword.exe (306.95 KB)
- FilterPack32bit.exe (3.48 MB)
- FilterPack64bit.exe (3.88 MB)
- odt2txt.exe (966.06 KB)
- pdc_shellEx_loader.exe (315.06 KB)
- PDP_Loader.exe (267.06 KB)
- pd_setup.exe (20.76 MB)
- Plagiarism Detector.exe (7.00 MB)
- tfr.exe (19.06 KB)
The current page applies to Plagiarism Detector version 935.00
alone. Click on the links below for other Plagiarism Detector versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Plagiarism Detector you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Plagiarism Detector:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Plagiarism Detector:
- C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\PlUserNamegiUserNamerism Detector
- C:\ProgrUserNamemDUserNametUserName\Microsoft\Windows\StUserNamert Menu\ProgrUserNamems\PlUserNamegiUserNamerism Detector
- C:\Users\UserName\UserNameppDUserNametUserName\RoUserNameming\PlUserNamegiUserNamerism Detector
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\PlUserNamegiUserNamerism Detector\UserNameD.dll
- C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\PlUserNamegiUserNamerism Detector\UserNamentiword.exe
- C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\PlUserNamegiUserNamerism Detector\cBigInteger.dll
- C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\PlUserNamegiUserNamerism Detector\cls_GTC2.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SoftwUserNamere\SkyLine\PlUserNamegiUserNamerism Detector
- HKEY_LOCUserNameL_MUserNameCHINE\SoftwUserNamere\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\UninstUserNamell\PlUserNamegiUserNamerism Detector
- HKEY_CLUserNameSSES_ROOT\*\shell\-> Check for PlUserNamegiUserNamerism [internet-wide]\commUserNamend\
- HKEY_CLUserNameSSES_ROOT\LocUserNamel Settings\SoftwUserNamere\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCUserNameche\C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\PlUserNamegiUserNamerism Detector\PlUserNamegiUserNamerism Detector.exe
Plagiarism Detector is an application released by the software company SkyLine LLC.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Plagiarism Detector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Plagiarism Detector with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Plagiarism Detector or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Plagiarism Detector". If it is installed on your PC the Plagiarism Detector application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Plagiarism Detector in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Plagiarism Detector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Plagiarism Detector:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.plagiarism-detector.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Plagiarism Detector\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Plagiarism Detector.
8. After uninstalling Plagiarism Detector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Plagiarism Detector that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Plagiarism Detector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Plagiarism Detector by SkyLine LLC. from your PC, nor are we saying that Plagiarism Detector by SkyLine LLC. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Plagiarism Detector supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 23:24:03.557