This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Plagiarism Detector for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Plagiarism Detector from your systemSkyLine LLC.
. Open here
for more information on SkyLine LLC.. Please open http://www.plagiarism-detector.com
if you want to read more on Plagiarism Detector on SkyLine LLC.'s web page. Usually the Plagiarism Detector program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Plagiarism Detector folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Plagiarism Detector is "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Plagiarism Detector\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Plagiarism Detector\uff_Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Plagiarism Detector.exe is the Plagiarism Detector's primary executable file and it occupies around 6.66 MB (6984704 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Plagiarism Detector. They occupy about 35.99 MB (37737756
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- antiword.exe (299.89 KB)
- FilterPack32bit.exe (3.48 MB)
- FilterPack64bit.exe (3.88 MB)
- odt2txt.exe (959.00 KB)
- pdc_shellEx_loader.exe (308.00 KB)
- PDP_Loader.exe (260.00 KB)
- pd_setup.exe (20.18 MB)
- Plagiarism Detector.exe (6.66 MB)
- tfr.exe (12.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 869.00
of Plagiarism Detector. You can find here a few links to other Plagiarism Detector versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Plagiarism Detector when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Plagiarism Detector
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Plagiarism Detector
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Plagiarism Detector
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Plagiarism Detector\AD.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Plagiarism Detector\antiword.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Plagiarism Detector\cBigInteger.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Plagiarism Detector\cls_GTC2.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\plagiarism-detector
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Plagiarism Detector
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\-> Check for Plagiarism [internet-wide]\command\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Plagiarism Detector\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Plagiarism Detector\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Plagiarism Detector\InstallLocation
Plagiarism Detector is an application released by SkyLine LLC.. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Plagiarism Detector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Plagiarism Detector with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Plagiarism Detector or simply click the Search feature and type in "Plagiarism Detector". The Plagiarism Detector application will be found automatically. When you select Plagiarism Detector in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Plagiarism Detector, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Plagiarism Detector:
- The publisher is: http://www.plagiarism-detector.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Plagiarism Detector\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Plagiarism Detector\uff_Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Plagiarism Detector.
8. After removing Plagiarism Detector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Plagiarism Detector which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Plagiarism Detector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Plagiarism Detector by SkyLine LLC. from your computer, we are not saying that Plagiarism Detector by SkyLine LLC. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Plagiarism Detector supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 16:34:42.843