Pizza Frenzy is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Pizza Frenzy from your computerGameHouse, Inc.
. More information on GameHouse, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.gamehouse.com/
to get more facts about Pizza Frenzy on GameHouse, Inc.'s website. The full command line for uninstalling Pizza Frenzy is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\PIZZAF~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\PIZZAF~1\INSTALL.LOG. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. PizzaFrenzy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.21 MB (1270026 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Pizza Frenzy. They occupy about 1.37 MB (1432330
bytes) on disk.
- PizzaFrenzy.exe (1.21 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Pizza Frenzy we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\GameHouse\Pizza Frenzy
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pizza Frenzy
Pizza Frenzy is an application by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Pizza Frenzy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Pizza Frenzy with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pizza Frenzy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pizza Frenzy". If it exists on your system the Pizza Frenzy application will be found very quickly. After you select Pizza Frenzy in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Pizza Frenzy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pizza Frenzy:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\PIZZAF~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\PIZZAF~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pizza Frenzy.
8. After uninstalling Pizza Frenzy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pizza Frenzy that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pizza Frenzy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pizza Frenzy by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Pizza Frenzy by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pizza Frenzy in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:09:27.383