Pizza Frenzy is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Pizza Frenzy from your PCGameHouse, Inc.
. More information on GameHouse, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.gamehouse.com/
to get more facts about Pizza Frenzy on GameHouse, Inc.'s website. The full command line for uninstalling Pizza Frenzy is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\PIZZAF~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\PIZZAF~1\INSTALL.LOG. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. PizzaFrenzy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.21 MB (1270026 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Pizza Frenzy. They occupy about 1.37 MB (1432330
bytes) on disk.
- PizzaFrenzy.exe (1.21 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
You can find here a few links to other Pizza Frenzy versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Pizza Frenzy we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\GameHouse\Pizza Frenzy
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pizza Frenzy
Pizza Frenzy is a program released by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Pizza Frenzy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Pizza Frenzy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pizza Frenzy or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pizza Frenzy". If it is installed on your PC the Pizza Frenzy program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Pizza Frenzy in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Pizza Frenzy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pizza Frenzy:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\PIZZAF~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\PIZZAF~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pizza Frenzy.
8. After removing Pizza Frenzy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Pizza Frenzy which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pizza Frenzy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pizza Frenzy by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Pizza Frenzy by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pizza Frenzy in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:09:27.383