This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Pizza Frenzy for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Pizza Frenzy from your computerGameHouse, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on GameHouse, Inc.. You can see more info related to Pizza Frenzy at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. Usually the Pizza Frenzy program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pizza Frenzy directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Pizza Frenzy's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pizza Frenzy\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files (x86)\Pizza Frenzy\INSTALL.LOG. Pizza Frenzy's primary file takes about 1.21 MB (1270026 bytes) and is named PizzaFrenzy.exe.
Pizza Frenzy contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.36 MB (1423114
bytes) on disk.
- PizzaFrenzy.exe (1.21 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Pizza Frenzy. You can find below a few links to other Pizza Frenzy versions:
Pizza Frenzy is a program offered by GameHouse, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Pizza Frenzy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Pizza Frenzy from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pizza Frenzy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pizza Frenzy". The Pizza Frenzy application will be found very quickly. After you click Pizza Frenzy in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Pizza Frenzy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pizza Frenzy:
- The software company is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pizza Frenzy\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files (x86)\Pizza Frenzy\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pizza Frenzy.
8. After uninstalling Pizza Frenzy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pizza Frenzy that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pizza Frenzy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pizza Frenzy by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Pizza Frenzy by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Pizza Frenzy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-15 04:48:11.583