Pirates Gaming Launcher
Pirates Gaming Launcher is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Pirates Gaming Launcher from your computerPirates Gaming
. You can find out more on Pirates Gaming or check for application updates here
. Click on http://forum.pirates-gaming.de/
to get more information about Pirates Gaming Launcher on Pirates Gaming's website. Usually the Pirates Gaming Launcher program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pirates Gaming Launcher directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Pirates Gaming Launcher by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Pirates Gaming Launcher\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. pgLauncher.exe is the Pirates Gaming Launcher's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.34 MB (2453696 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Pirates Gaming Launcher. They occupy about 3.38 MB (3546864
bytes) on disk.
- pgLauncher.exe (2.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
This web page is about Pirates Gaming Launcher version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Pirates Gaming Launcher versions:
Pirates Gaming Launcher is a program offered by the software company Pirates Gaming. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Pirates Gaming Launcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Pirates Gaming Launcher with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Pirates Gaming Launcher or simply click the Search field and type in "Pirates Gaming Launcher". If it exists on your system the Pirates Gaming Launcher app will be found very quickly. After you click Pirates Gaming Launcher in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Pirates Gaming Launcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pirates Gaming Launcher:
- The web site of the application is: http://forum.pirates-gaming.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pirates Gaming Launcher\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pirates Gaming Launcher.
8. After removing Pirates Gaming Launcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pirates Gaming Launcher which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pirates Gaming Launcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pirates Gaming Launcher by Pirates Gaming from your computer, we are not saying that Pirates Gaming Launcher by Pirates Gaming is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pirates Gaming Launcher in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-20 14:01:12.510