Pirates Gaming Launcher
Pirates Gaming Launcher is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Pirates Gaming Launcher from your PCPirates Gaming
. You can find out more on Pirates Gaming or check for application updates here
. Click on http://forum.pirates-gaming.de/
to get more information about Pirates Gaming Launcher on Pirates Gaming's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pirates Gaming Launcher directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Pirates Gaming Launcher by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Pirates Gaming Launcher\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. pgLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.34 MB (2450112 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Pirates Gaming Launcher. They occupy about 3.37 MB (3538160
bytes) on disk.
- pgLauncher.exe (2.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
This web page is about Pirates Gaming Launcher version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Pirates Gaming Launcher versions:
Pirates Gaming Launcher is a program by the software company Pirates Gaming. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Pirates Gaming Launcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Pirates Gaming Launcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pirates Gaming Launcher or simply click the Search field and type in "Pirates Gaming Launcher". The Pirates Gaming Launcher program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Pirates Gaming Launcher in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Pirates Gaming Launcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pirates Gaming Launcher:
- The web site of the application is: http://forum.pirates-gaming.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pirates Gaming Launcher\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pirates Gaming Launcher.
8. After uninstalling Pirates Gaming Launcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pirates Gaming Launcher which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pirates Gaming Launcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pirates Gaming Launcher by Pirates Gaming from your computer, we are not saying that Pirates Gaming Launcher by Pirates Gaming is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Pirates Gaming Launcher supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 13:23:32.763