You can find on this page details on how to remove Pirate Solitaire for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Pirate Solitaire from your computerThe Revills Games
. Check out here
for more information on The Revills Games. Click on http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/9523/
to get more data about Pirate Solitaire on The Revills Games's website. Pirate Solitaire is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pirate Solitaire folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Pirate Solitaire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Pirate Solitaire\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Pirate Solitaire.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.89 MB (1981040 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Pirate Solitaire. They occupy 2.44 MB (2561136
bytes) on disk.
- Pirate Solitaire.exe (1.89 MB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
The current page applies to Pirate Solitaire version 1.0
alone. For more Pirate Solitaire versions please click below:
Pirate Solitaire is a program by The Revills Games. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Pirate Solitaire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Pirate Solitaire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pirate Solitaire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pirate Solitaire". The Pirate Solitaire application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Pirate Solitaire in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Pirate Solitaire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pirate Solitaire:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/9523/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pirate Solitaire\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pirate Solitaire.
8. After removing Pirate Solitaire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Pirate Solitaire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pirate Solitaire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pirate Solitaire by The Revills Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Pirate Solitaire by The Revills Games is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pirate Solitaire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 05:49:31.310