This page contains thorough information on how to remove Pirate Solitaire for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Pirate Solitaire from your systemThe Revills Games
. Check out here
for more information on The Revills Games. More details about the software Pirate Solitaire can be seen at http://www.iwin.com/games/pirate-solitaire
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Pirate Solitaire folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Pirate Solitaire is "F:\Program Files\Pirate Solitaire\uninstall.exe" "/U:F:\Program Files\Pirate Solitaire\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Pirate Solitaire.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.91 MB (2002944 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Pirate Solitaire. They occupy about 3.19 MB (3347456
bytes) on disk.
- Pirate Solitaire.exe (1.91 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
This web page is about Pirate Solitaire version 1.00
alone. You can find here a few links to other Pirate Solitaire releases:
Pirate Solitaire is an application marketed by The Revills Games. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Pirate Solitaire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Pirate Solitaire from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pirate Solitaire or simply click the Search field and type in "Pirate Solitaire". If it is installed on your PC the Pirate Solitaire program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Pirate Solitaire in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Pirate Solitaire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pirate Solitaire:
- The software company is: http://www.iwin.com/games/pirate-solitaire
- The uninstall string is: "F:\Program Files\Pirate Solitaire\uninstall.exe" "/U:F:\Program Files\Pirate Solitaire\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pirate Solitaire.
8. After uninstalling Pirate Solitaire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Pirate Solitaire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pirate Solitaire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pirate Solitaire by The Revills Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Pirate Solitaire by The Revills Games is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pirate Solitaire in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-04 06:01:32.457