This page contains detailed information on how to remove Pichon for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Pichon from your systemIcons8
. More information on Icons8 can be found here
. More data about the application Pichon can be seen at https://icons8.com/app
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pichon folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Pichon is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pichon\unins000.exe. Pichon.exe is the Pichon's main executable file and it takes close to 3.51 MB (3677696 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Pichon. They take about 7.29 MB (7642408
bytes) on disk.
- Patch.exe (582.00 KB)
- Pichon.exe (3.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.79 KB)
- rsvg-convert.exe (2.52 MB)
This page is about Pichon version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Pichon:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Pichon we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Pichon's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pichon
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pichon\Pichon.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pichon\Resources\RsvgConvert\rsvg-convert.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pichon\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pichon\unins000.msg
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Pichon\Patch.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Pichon\Patch.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Pichon\Pichon.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Pichon\Pichon.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Pichon\Resources\RsvgConvert\rsvg-convert.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\pichon-icons8-v8-3-0-with-crack-latest-easy-to-direct-download-pc-software-1594968358-zip\setup_installer.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3370747997-3535472908-4269809072-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Program Files (x86)\Pichon\Pichon.exe
Pichon is an application by Icons8. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Pichon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Pichon from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pichon or simply click the Search field and type in "Pichon". If it is installed on your PC the Pichon app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Pichon in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pichon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pichon:
- The web site of the application is: https://icons8.com/app
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pichon\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pichon.
8. After uninstalling Pichon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pichon that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pichon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pichon by Icons8 from your computer, nor are we saying that Pichon by Icons8 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pichon in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 21:57:56.197