Pichon is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Pichon from your PCIcons8
. Additional info about Icons8 can be read here
. Please follow https://icons8.com/app
if you want to read more on Pichon on Icons8's web page. Pichon is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pichon123 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Pichon is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pichon123\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Pichon.exe and occupies 5.64 MB (5913792 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Pichon. They occupy 9.30 MB (9752448
bytes) on disk.
- Pichon.exe (5.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- rsvg-convert.exe (2.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Pichon. Click on the links below for other Pichon versions:
...click to view all...
Pichon is a program released by the software company Icons8. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Pichon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Pichon from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pichon or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pichon". If it is installed on your PC the Pichon app will be found automatically. When you click Pichon in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Pichon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pichon:
- The software company is: https://icons8.com/app
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pichon123\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pichon.
8. After uninstalling Pichon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pichon which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pichon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pichon by Icons8 from your PC, we are not saying that Pichon by Icons8 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Pichon in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 10:09:49.953