This page contains complete information on how to uninstall PhotobookShop.com.au for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PhotobookShop.com.au from your PCPhotobookShop.com.au
. More information about PhotobookShop.com.au can be read here
. PhotobookShop.com.au is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotobookShop.com.au folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. PhotobookShop.com.au's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotobookShop.com.au\uninstall.exe. PhotobookShop.com.au.exe is the PhotobookShop.com.au's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 35.28 MB (36993211 bytes) on disk.
PhotobookShop.com.au installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 42.45 MB (44508480
bytes) on disk.
- PhotobookShop.com.au.exe (35.28 MB)
- uninstall.exe (119.33 KB)
- AUMonitor.exe (3.07 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (3.98 MB)
This page is about PhotobookShop.com.au version 2.5.8
only. You can find here a few links to other PhotobookShop.com.au versions:
...click to view all...
PhotobookShop.com.au is an application by the software company PhotobookShop.com.au. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove PhotobookShop.com.au is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PhotobookShop.com.au from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PhotobookShop.com.au or simply click the Search field and type in "PhotobookShop.com.au". If it is installed on your PC the PhotobookShop.com.au application will be found automatically. When you click PhotobookShop.com.au in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PhotobookShop.com.au, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PhotobookShop.com.au.
8. After uninstalling PhotobookShop.com.au, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotobookShop.com.au that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PhotobookShop.com.au with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PhotobookShop.com.au by PhotobookShop.com.au from your PC, nor are we saying that PhotobookShop.com.au by PhotobookShop.com.au is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PhotobookShop.com.au supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-22 02:35:49.500