This web page is about PhotobookShop.com.au for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall PhotobookShop.com.au from your systemPhotobookShop.com.au
. Take a look here
for more info on PhotobookShop.com.au. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotobookShop.com.au folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing PhotobookShop.com.au is C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotobookShop.com.au\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. PhotobookShop.com.au.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 64.03 MB (67141520 bytes) on disk.
PhotobookShop.com.au installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 133.85 MB (140353736
bytes) on disk.
- 337844_PhotobookShop.com.au.exe (62.13 MB)
- PhotobookShop.com.au.exe (64.03 MB)
- uninstall.exe (454.24 KB)
- AUMonitor.exe (3.19 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (4.06 MB)
The current page applies to PhotobookShop.com.au version 4.3.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of PhotobookShop.com.au:
...click to view all...
PhotobookShop.com.au is an application by PhotobookShop.com.au. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase PhotobookShop.com.au is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PhotobookShop.com.au from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PhotobookShop.com.au or simply click the Search feature and type in "PhotobookShop.com.au". If it exists on your system the PhotobookShop.com.au program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PhotobookShop.com.au in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PhotobookShop.com.au, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PhotobookShop.com.au.
8. After uninstalling PhotobookShop.com.au, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotobookShop.com.au which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PhotobookShop.com.au using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PhotobookShop.com.au by PhotobookShop.com.au from your computer, nor are we saying that PhotobookShop.com.au by PhotobookShop.com.au is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PhotobookShop.com.au in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 02:40:40.687