Photo Réducteur is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Photo Réducteur from your systemEmjysoft
. Additional info about Emjysoft can be found here
. More information about the software Photo Réducteur can be seen at http://www.emjysoft.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Photo Réducteur directory (same installation drive as Windows). Photo Réducteur's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Photo Réducteur\unins000.exe. photo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.19 MB (2293000 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Photo Réducteur. They take an average of 2.87 MB (3010224
bytes) on disk.
- photo.exe (2.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.4
of Photo Réducteur. You can find below info on other application versions of Photo Réducteur:
...click to view all...
Photo Réducteur is an application released by the software company Emjysoft. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Photo Réducteur is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Photo Réducteur from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Photo Réducteur or simply click the Search field and type in "Photo Réducteur". The Photo Réducteur app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Photo Réducteur in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Photo Réducteur, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Photo Réducteur:
- The publisher is: http://www.emjysoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Photo Réducteur\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Photo Réducteur.
8. After uninstalling Photo Réducteur, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Photo Réducteur which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Photo Réducteur using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Photo Réducteur by Emjysoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Photo Réducteur by Emjysoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Photo Réducteur supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:39:52.023