You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Photo Réducteur for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Photo Réducteur from your PCEmjysoft
. Further information on Emjysoft can be found here
. More information about the program Photo Réducteur can be seen at http://www.emjysoft.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Photo Réducteur folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Photo Réducteur is C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Photo Réducteur\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.73 MB (1811784 bytes) on disk and is named photo.exe.
Photo Réducteur contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.41 MB (2524744
bytes) on disk.
- photo.exe (1.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.25 KB)
This web page is about Photo Réducteur version 2.1
alone. For other Photo Réducteur versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Photo Réducteur is a program offered by the software company Emjysoft. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Photo Réducteur is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Photo Réducteur with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Photo Réducteur or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Photo Réducteur". The Photo Réducteur app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Photo Réducteur in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Photo Réducteur, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Photo Réducteur:
- The software company is: http://www.emjysoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Photo Réducteur\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Photo Réducteur.
8. After uninstalling Photo Réducteur, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Photo Réducteur which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Photo Réducteur with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Photo Réducteur by Emjysoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Photo Réducteur by Emjysoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Photo Réducteur supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-01 12:36:18.893