Personal Mailing List
You can find on this page details on how to remove Personal Mailing List for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Personal Mailing List from your computerTailwag Software
. You can read more on Tailwag Software or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Personal Mailing List at http://www.tailwagsoft.com/index.html
. Personal Mailing List is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Personal Mailing List folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Personal Mailing List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Personal Mailing List\unins000.exe. pml.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.09 MB (4287680 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Personal Mailing List. They occupy about 4.75 MB (4979104
bytes) on disk.
- pml.exe (4.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.22 KB)
You can find below a few links to other Personal Mailing List versions:
Personal Mailing List is a program marketed by Tailwag Software. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Personal Mailing List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Personal Mailing List from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Personal Mailing List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Personal Mailing List". The Personal Mailing List program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Personal Mailing List in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Personal Mailing List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Personal Mailing List:
- The publisher is: http://www.tailwagsoft.com/index.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Personal Mailing List\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Personal Mailing List.
8. After removing Personal Mailing List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Personal Mailing List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Personal Mailing List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Personal Mailing List by Tailwag Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Personal Mailing List by Tailwag Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Personal Mailing List in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 17:47:34.970