Personal Mailing List
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Personal Mailing List for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Personal Mailing List from your systemTailwag Software
. Open here
where you can get more info on Tailwag Software. Click on http://www.tailwagsoft.com/index.html
to get more data about Personal Mailing List on Tailwag Software's website. Personal Mailing List is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Personal Mailing List directory, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Personal Mailing List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Personal Mailing List\unins000.exe. pml.exe is the Personal Mailing List's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.16 MB (3315000 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Personal Mailing List. They take 3.85 MB (4034160
bytes) on disk.
- pml.exe (3.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.30 KB)
This info is about Personal Mailing List version 1.66.8
only. You can find below info on other versions of Personal Mailing List:
Personal Mailing List is a program released by Tailwag Software. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase Personal Mailing List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Personal Mailing List from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Personal Mailing List or simply activate the Search field and type in "Personal Mailing List". The Personal Mailing List program will be found automatically. When you click Personal Mailing List in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Personal Mailing List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Personal Mailing List:
- The software company is: http://www.tailwagsoft.com/index.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Personal Mailing List\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Personal Mailing List.
8. After uninstalling Personal Mailing List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Personal Mailing List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Personal Mailing List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Personal Mailing List by Tailwag Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Personal Mailing List by Tailwag Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Personal Mailing List in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 19:45:12.153