Personal Backup 5.7
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Personal Backup 5.7 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Personal Backup 5.7 from your PCDr. J. Rathlev
. More information on Dr. J. Rathlev can be found here
. Click on http://personal-backup.rathlev-home.de/
to get more data about Personal Backup 5.7 on Dr. J. Rathlev's website. Personal Backup 5.7 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Personal Backup 5 directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Personal Backup 5.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Personal Backup 5\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Personal Backup 5.7's primary file takes about 6.50 MB (6813696 bytes) and is named Persbackup.exe.
Personal Backup 5.7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.38 MB (15080609
bytes) on disk.
- PbPlaner.exe (2.89 MB)
- PbRestore.exe (3.02 MB)
- PbTerminate.exe (1.29 MB)
- Persbackup.exe (6.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Personal Backup 5.7 version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other Personal Backup 5.7 releases:
...click to view all...
Personal Backup 5.7 is a program marketed by the software company Dr. J. Rathlev. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Personal Backup 5.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Personal Backup 5.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Personal Backup 5.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Personal Backup 5.7". If it is installed on your PC the Personal Backup 5.7 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Personal Backup 5.7 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Personal Backup 5.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Personal Backup 5.7:
- The software company is: http://personal-backup.rathlev-home.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Personal Backup 5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Personal Backup 5.7.
8. After removing Personal Backup 5.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Personal Backup 5.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Personal Backup 5.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Personal Backup 5.7 by Dr. J. Rathlev from your PC, we are not saying that Personal Backup 5.7 by Dr. J. Rathlev is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Personal Backup 5.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-14 21:55:06.817