Personal Backup 5.7
This page is about Personal Backup 5.7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Personal Backup 5.7 from your computerDr. J. Rathlev
. You can read more on Dr. J. Rathlev or check for application updates here
. Click on http://personal-backup.rathlev-home.de/
to get more details about Personal Backup 5.7 on Dr. J. Rathlev's website. Personal Backup 5.7 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\2_BACKUP-Tools\Personal Backup 5 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Personal Backup 5.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\2_BACKUP-Tools\Personal Backup 5\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Persbackup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.50 MB (6812672 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Personal Backup 5.7. They occupy about 14.38 MB (15082033
bytes) on disk.
- PbPlaner.exe (2.89 MB)
- PbRestore.exe (3.02 MB)
- PbTerminate.exe (1.29 MB)
- Persbackup.exe (6.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.05 KB)
The current page applies to Personal Backup 5.7 version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Personal Backup 5.7:
...click to view all...
Personal Backup 5.7 is an application by the software company Dr. J. Rathlev. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Personal Backup 5.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Personal Backup 5.7 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Personal Backup 5.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Personal Backup 5.7". If it is installed on your PC the Personal Backup 5.7 application will be found very quickly. When you select Personal Backup 5.7 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Personal Backup 5.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Personal Backup 5.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://personal-backup.rathlev-home.de/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\2_BACKUP-Tools\Personal Backup 5\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Personal Backup 5.7.
8. After uninstalling Personal Backup 5.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Personal Backup 5.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Personal Backup 5.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Personal Backup 5.7 by Dr. J. Rathlev from your computer, we are not saying that Personal Backup 5.7 by Dr. J. Rathlev is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Personal Backup 5.7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-02 13:22:01.277