Peggle is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Peggle from your PCWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Peggle can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Peggle folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Peggle is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Peggle\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Peggle-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.28 MB (3438080 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Peggle. They occupy 3.39 MB (3556721
bytes) on disk.
- Peggle-WT.exe (3.28 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (115.86 KB)
This web page is about Peggle version 026654
alone. Click on the links below for other Peggle versions:
Peggle is an application offered by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall Peggle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Peggle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Peggle or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Peggle". The Peggle app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Peggle in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Peggle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Peggle:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Peggle\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Peggle.
8. After removing Peggle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Peggle which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Peggle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Peggle by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Peggle by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Peggle supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-29 16:12:02.573