Peggle is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Peggle from your systemWildTangent
. Take a look here
where you can read more on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more facts about Peggle on WildTangent's website. Peggle is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Peggle folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Peggle is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Peggle\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Peggle-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 27.48 MB (28818080 bytes) on disk.
Peggle is composed of the following executables which take 27.64 MB (28985351
bytes) on disk:
- Peggle-WT.exe (27.48 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.35 KB)
This info is about Peggle version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Peggle versions:
Peggle is an application by WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Peggle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Peggle from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Peggle or simply activate the Search field and type in "Peggle". If it exists on your system the Peggle application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Peggle in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Peggle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Peggle:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Peggle\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Peggle.
8. After uninstalling Peggle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Peggle which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Peggle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Peggle by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Peggle by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Peggle in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:24:54.543