Peggle Nights is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Peggle Nights from your PCWildTangent
. Check out here
for more info on WildTangent. You can read more about on Peggle Nights at http://support.wildgames.com
. Peggle Nights is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\WildGames\Peggle Nights directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Peggle Nights by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WildGames\Peggle Nights\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named PeggleNights-WT.exe and occupies 6.57 MB (6891512 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Peggle Nights. They occupy about 10.27 MB (10772008
bytes) on disk.
- PeggleNights-WT.exe (6.57 MB)
- PeggleNights.exe (3.36 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Peggle Nights. You can find here a few links to other Peggle Nights versions:
Peggle Nights is a program marketed by WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Peggle Nights is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Peggle Nights using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Peggle Nights or simply click the Search feature and type in "Peggle Nights". The Peggle Nights application will be found very quickly. When you click Peggle Nights in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Peggle Nights, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Peggle Nights:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WildGames\Peggle Nights\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Peggle Nights.
8. After uninstalling Peggle Nights, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Peggle Nights which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Peggle Nights with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Peggle Nights by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Peggle Nights by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Peggle Nights in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2022-03-03 19:26:43.710