You can find below details on how to remove Peggle Nights for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Peggle Nights from your PCWildTangent
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on WildTangent. More details about the program Peggle Nights can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Peggle Nights application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Peggle Nights directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Peggle Nights is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Peggle Nights\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. PeggleNights-WT.exe is the Peggle Nights's main executable file and it takes about 6.57 MB (6891512 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Peggle Nights. They take about 10.27 MB (10772008
bytes) on disk.
- PeggleNights-WT.exe (6.57 MB)
- PeggleNights.exe (3.36 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Peggle Nights version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other Peggle Nights releases:
Peggle Nights is a program released by the software company WildTangent. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Peggle Nights is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Peggle Nights using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Peggle Nights or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Peggle Nights". If it is installed on your PC the Peggle Nights app will be found automatically. After you click Peggle Nights in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Peggle Nights, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Peggle Nights:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Peggle Nights\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Peggle Nights.
8. After uninstalling Peggle Nights, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Peggle Nights that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Peggle Nights with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Peggle Nights by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Peggle Nights by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Peggle Nights supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 08:34:46.170