This page is about Password Genie for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Password Genie from your PCSecurityCoverage, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on SecurityCoverage, Inc.. More data about the software Password Genie can be seen at http://www.securitycoverage.com
. Usually the Password Genie application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PasswordGenie folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\PasswordGenie\unins000.exe" /LOG is the full command line if you want to uninstall Password Genie. The application's main executable file is titled SCPGConsole.exe and it has a size of 14.40 MB (15096688 bytes).
Password Genie installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 47.33 MB (49625320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PGIEBroker.exe (712.34 KB)
- pv.exe (60.00 KB)
- SCPGAgent.exe (7.85 MB)
- SCPGConsole.exe (14.40 MB)
- SCPGUpdate.exe (6.12 MB)
- SCPGUtils.exe (8.12 MB)
- SCPGWizard.exe (6.86 MB)
- SCRemote.exe (536.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (432.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
- PGChromeNA.exe (838.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.3.31210.1650
of Password Genie. You can find here a few links to other Password Genie releases:
...click to view all...
Password Genie is an application offered by the software company SecurityCoverage, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Password Genie is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Password Genie from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Password Genie or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Password Genie". The Password Genie app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Password Genie in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Password Genie, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Password Genie:
- The publisher is: http://www.securitycoverage.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PasswordGenie\unins000.exe" /LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Password Genie.
8. After uninstalling Password Genie, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Password Genie that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Password Genie using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Password Genie by SecurityCoverage, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Password Genie by SecurityCoverage, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Password Genie in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 05:06:45.827