You can find below detailed information on how to remove Password Genie for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Password Genie from your systemSecurityCoverage, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on SecurityCoverage, Inc.. More data about the app Password Genie can be found at http://www.securitycoverage.com
. Usually the Password Genie program is installed in the C:\Program Files\PasswordGenie folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\PasswordGenie\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Password Genie. Password Genie's main file takes about 14.40 MB (15096688 bytes) and is named SCPGConsole.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Password Genie. They take about 47.19 MB (49484056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PGIEBroker.exe (712.34 KB)
- pv.exe (60.00 KB)
- SCPGAgent.exe (7.85 MB)
- SCPGConsole.exe (14.40 MB)
- SCPGUpdate.exe (6.12 MB)
- SCPGUtils.exe (8.12 MB)
- SCPGWizard.exe (6.86 MB)
- SCRemote.exe (536.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (294.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
- PGChromeNA.exe (838.34 KB)
This data is about Password Genie version 4.3.30327.1514
only. For more Password Genie versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Password Genie is an application by the software company SecurityCoverage, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Password Genie is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Password Genie using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Password Genie or simply click the Search feature and type in "Password Genie". If it exists on your system the Password Genie application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Password Genie in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Password Genie, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Password Genie:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.securitycoverage.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PasswordGenie\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Password Genie.
8. After removing Password Genie, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Password Genie that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Password Genie with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Password Genie by SecurityCoverage, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Password Genie by SecurityCoverage, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Password Genie supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 08:50:14.383