Password Depot 4
Password Depot 4 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Password Depot 4 from your PCAceBIT
. Further information on AceBIT can be seen here
. More data about the app Password Depot 4 can be seen at http://www.acebit.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 4 folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. Password Depot 4's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. PasswordDepot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.17 MB (2277104 bytes) on disk.
Password Depot 4 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.17 MB (2277104
bytes) on disk:
- PasswordDepot.exe (2.17 MB)
The current page applies to Password Depot 4 version 4.1.6
only. You can find below a few links to other Password Depot 4 versions:
Password Depot 4 is an application released by the software company AceBIT. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Password Depot 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Password Depot 4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Password Depot 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Password Depot 4". If it is installed on your PC the Password Depot 4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Password Depot 4 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Password Depot 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Password Depot 4:
- The software company is: http://www.acebit.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Password Depot 4.
8. After uninstalling Password Depot 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Password Depot 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Password Depot 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Password Depot 4 by AceBIT from your PC, nor are we saying that Password Depot 4 by AceBIT is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Password Depot 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 19:30:04.057