Password Depot 4
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Password Depot 4 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Password Depot 4 from your systemAceBIT
. More info about AceBIT can be seen here
. Detailed information about Password Depot 4 can be found at http://www.acebit.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot 4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Password Depot 4's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. The application's main executable file occupies 2.01 MB (2107392 bytes) on disk and is named PasswordDepot.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Password Depot 4. They take 2.01 MB (2107392
bytes) on disk.
- PasswordDepot.exe (2.01 MB)
The current web page applies to Password Depot 4 version 4.1.3
only. Click on the links below for other Password Depot 4 versions:
Password Depot 4 is a program offered by AceBIT. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Password Depot 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Password Depot 4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Password Depot 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Password Depot 4". If it exists on your system the Password Depot 4 program will be found very quickly. When you click Password Depot 4 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Password Depot 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Password Depot 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acebit.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Password Depot 4.
8. After uninstalling Password Depot 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Password Depot 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Password Depot 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Password Depot 4 by AceBIT from your computer, nor are we saying that Password Depot 4 by AceBIT is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Password Depot 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 06:50:54.400