Panda Global Protection 2014
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Panda Global Protection 2014 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Panda Global Protection 2014 from your PCPanda Security
. Further information on Panda Security can be seen here
. Panda Global Protection 2014 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Global Protection 2014 folder, regulated by the user's choice. PSUAMain.exe is the Panda Global Protection 2014's primary executable file and it occupies about 107.25 KB (109824 bytes) on disk.
Panda Global Protection 2014 is comprised of the following executables which take 5.07 MB (5319920
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bspatch.exe (77.74 KB)
- JobLauncher.exe (80.11 KB)
- PAV3WSC.exe (138.85 KB)
- PSANCU.exe (547.35 KB)
- PSANHost.exe (149.51 KB)
- PSINanoRun.exe (468.50 KB)
- PSNCSysAction.exe (151.53 KB)
- PSUAMain.exe (107.25 KB)
- PSUASBoot.exe (835.04 KB)
- PSUAService.exe (47.45 KB)
- Setup.exe (1.01 MB)
- UpgradeDialog.exe (132.80 KB)
- MsiZap.Exe (109.32 KB)
- PGUse.exe (893.24 KB)
- SMCLpav.exe (279.34 KB)
This web page is about Panda Global Protection 2014 version 7.00.00
alone. For more Panda Global Protection 2014 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Panda Global Protection 2014 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
Panda Global Protection 2014 is a program by the software company Panda Security. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove Panda Global Protection 2014 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Panda Global Protection 2014 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Panda Global Protection 2014 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Panda Global Protection 2014". If it exists on your system the Panda Global Protection 2014 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Panda Global Protection 2014 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Panda Global Protection 2014, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Panda Global Protection 2014.
8. After removing Panda Global Protection 2014, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Panda Global Protection 2014 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Panda Global Protection 2014 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Panda Global Protection 2014 by Panda Security from your computer, we are not saying that Panda Global Protection 2014 by Panda Security is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Panda Global Protection 2014 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-18 15:52:51.550