Panda Global Protection 2014
This web page is about Panda Global Protection 2014 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Panda Global Protection 2014 from your computerPanda Security
. More info about Panda Security can be found here
. Usually the Panda Global Protection 2014 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Gold Protection folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is called Iface.exe and occupies 4.27 MB (4477408 bytes).
Panda Global Protection 2014 contains of the executables below. They occupy 33.00 MB (34601408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ACTHOSP.EXE (69.25 KB)
- ApVxdWin.exe (1.01 MB)
- avciman.exe (64.00 KB)
- AVENGINE.EXE (219.81 KB)
- GWFeed.exe (109.31 KB)
- Iface.exe (4.27 MB)
- Inicio.exe (68.78 KB)
- panicsh.exe (55.31 KB)
- Pav2WSC.exe (99.10 KB)
- Pav3WSC.exe (84.61 KB)
- PavBckPT.exe (109.50 KB)
- PavFnSvr.exe (197.28 KB)
- pavjobs.exe (201.97 KB)
- PavScr64.exe (42.25 KB)
- PAVSCRIP.EXE (77.25 KB)
- pavsrvx86.exe (306.31 KB)
- PavTpAux64.exe (60.31 KB)
- PavTpAuxWow.exe (59.81 KB)
- PlaTasks.exe (217.28 KB)
- PlaTasks64.exe (287.31 KB)
- Prot6ins.exe (39.75 KB)
- PSClean.exe (57.30 KB)
- PsCtrlS.exe (173.28 KB)
- psimreal.exe (59.25 KB)
- PsImSvc.exe (105.75 KB)
- pskdr.exe (46.25 KB)
- psksvc.exe (28.31 KB)
- PSROL.exe (1.14 MB)
- PSUAMyAcc.exe (740.47 KB)
- PSUASBoot.exe (417.97 KB)
- psUtils64.exe (88.75 KB)
- SCRemLSP.exe (31.05 KB)
- SrvLoad.exe (89.50 KB)
- TPSrvAux.exe (16.81 KB)
- TPSrvWow.exe (169.28 KB)
- Upgrader.exe (803.97 KB)
- WebProxy.exe (105.50 KB)
- WIZHOSP.EXE (332.47 KB)
- PPFW.EXE (137.25 KB)
- PPFW64.exe (96.25 KB)
- PSHost.exe (221.25 KB)
- PandaCloudCleaner.exe (20.38 MB)
- BADriveWebSetup.exe (269.10 KB)
The current page applies to Panda Global Protection 2014 version 7.00.01
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Panda Global Protection 2014:
...click to view all...
Panda Global Protection 2014 is a program released by Panda Security. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Panda Global Protection 2014 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Panda Global Protection 2014 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Panda Global Protection 2014 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Panda Global Protection 2014". If it is installed on your PC the Panda Global Protection 2014 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Panda Global Protection 2014 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Panda Global Protection 2014, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Panda Global Protection 2014.
8. After removing Panda Global Protection 2014, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Panda Global Protection 2014 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Panda Global Protection 2014 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Panda Global Protection 2014 by Panda Security from your computer, we are not saying that Panda Global Protection 2014 by Panda Security is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Panda Global Protection 2014 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-12 05:53:00.543