Packard Bell Registration
This web page is about Packard Bell Registration for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Packard Bell Registration from your computerPackard Bell
. Additional info about Packard Bell can be seen here
. Detailed information about Packard Bell Registration can be seen at http://www.packardbell.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Registration folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Registration\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Packard Bell Registration. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.71 MB (2846240 bytes) on disk and is named GREG.exe.
Packard Bell Registration contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.24 MB (5494288
bytes) on disk.
- GREG.exe (2.71 MB)
- GregHSRW.exe (1.10 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.43 MB)
This info is about Packard Bell Registration version 1.02.3006
only. For other Packard Bell Registration versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Packard Bell Registration from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Packard Bell Registration when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Registration
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Registration\desktop.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Registration\GlobalRegistrationMUI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Registration\GREG.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Registration\GregDLLHS.dll
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Packard Bell Registration
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Packard Bell Registration\DesktopLNK
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Packard Bell Registration\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Packard Bell Registration\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Packard Bell Registration\InstallLocation
Packard Bell Registration is an application offered by Packard Bell. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Packard Bell Registration is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Packard Bell Registration with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Packard Bell Registration or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Packard Bell Registration". If it is installed on your PC the Packard Bell Registration app will be found automatically. When you select Packard Bell Registration in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Packard Bell Registration, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Packard Bell Registration:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Registration\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Packard Bell Registration.
8. After uninstalling Packard Bell Registration, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Packard Bell Registration that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Packard Bell Registration with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Packard Bell Registration by Packard Bell from your PC, nor are we saying that Packard Bell Registration by Packard Bell is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Packard Bell Registration supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:38:15.847