Packard Bell Registration
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Packard Bell Registration for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Packard Bell Registration from your systemPackard Bell
. You can find out more on Packard Bell or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.packardbell.com
to get more facts about Packard Bell Registration on Packard Bell's website. Packard Bell Registration is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Registration folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Registration\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Packard Bell Registration. uninstall.exe is the Packard Bell Registration's main executable file and it takes close to 1.59 MB (1666904 bytes) on disk.
Packard Bell Registration contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.44 MB (2554960
bytes) on disk.
- GREG.exe (839.64 KB)
- GREGsvc.exe (27.60 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.59 MB)
This web page is about Packard Bell Registration version 1.04.3507
only. Click on the links below for other Packard Bell Registration versions:
...click to view all...
Packard Bell Registration is a program released by Packard Bell. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Packard Bell Registration is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Packard Bell Registration with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Packard Bell Registration or simply activate the Search field and type in "Packard Bell Registration". If it exists on your system the Packard Bell Registration app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Packard Bell Registration in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Packard Bell Registration, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Packard Bell Registration:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Registration\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Packard Bell Registration.
8. After removing Packard Bell Registration, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Packard Bell Registration that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Packard Bell Registration with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Packard Bell Registration by Packard Bell from your PC, nor are we saying that Packard Bell Registration by Packard Bell is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Packard Bell Registration supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 14:09:20.643