This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PSafe Internet for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PSafe Internet from your PCPSafe Tecnologia S.A.
. Additional info about PSafe Tecnologia S.A. can be found here
. PSafe Internet is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PSafeInternet\Browser\Application folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove PSafe Internet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PSafeInternet\Browser\Application\188.8.131.52\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.13 MB (2233184 bytes) on disk and is titled PSafeInternet.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside PSafe Internet. They take about 14.98 MB (15705280
bytes) on disk.
- PSafeInternet.exe (2.13 MB)
- setup.exe (12.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of PSafe Internet. You can find below info on other releases of PSafe Internet:
...click to view all...
PSafe Internet is an application marketed by the software company PSafe Tecnologia S.A.. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove PSafe Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PSafe Internet from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PSafe Internet or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PSafe Internet". If it exists on your system the PSafe Internet program will be found automatically. When you click PSafe Internet in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PSafe Internet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PSafe Internet.
8. After uninstalling PSafe Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PSafe Internet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PSafe Internet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PSafe Internet by PSafe Tecnologia S.A. from your PC, we are not saying that PSafe Internet by PSafe Tecnologia S.A. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PSafe Internet in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-16 17:50:17.780