You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PSafe Internet for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PSafe Internet from your systemPSafe Tecnologia S.A.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on PSafe Tecnologia S.A.. PSafe Internet is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PSafeInternet\Browser\Application directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall PSafe Internet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PSafeInternet\Browser\Application\18.104.22.168\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. PSafe Internet's primary file takes around 2.13 MB (2229448 bytes) and its name is PSafeInternet.exe.
PSafe Internet is comprised of the following executables which occupy 15.03 MB (15757400
bytes) on disk:
- PSafeInternet.exe (2.13 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (72.20 KB)
- setup.exe (12.83 MB)
This web page is about PSafe Internet version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of PSafe Internet:
...click to view all...
PSafe Internet is an application offered by PSafe Tecnologia S.A.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall PSafe Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PSafe Internet from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PSafe Internet or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PSafe Internet". If it is installed on your PC the PSafe Internet program will be found very quickly. After you click PSafe Internet in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PSafe Internet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PSafe Internet.
8. After uninstalling PSafe Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PSafe Internet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PSafe Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PSafe Internet by PSafe Tecnologia S.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that PSafe Internet by PSafe Tecnologia S.A. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PSafe Internet supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 17:15:57.940