PMPlayer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PMPlayer from your PCPicomixer
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Picomixer. Click on http://www.picomixer.com/PMPlayer.html
to get more data about PMPlayer on Picomixer's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\PMPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling PMPlayer is C:\Program Files\PMPlayer\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. PMPlayer's primary file takes around 9.32 MB (9771520 bytes) and is called PMPlayer.exe.
PMPlayer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.55 MB (17352287
bytes) on disk.
- FFdshow.exe (4.54 MB)
- PMPlayer.exe (9.32 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.69 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12
of PMPlayer. You can find below info on other releases of PMPlayer:
...click to view all...
PMPlayer is a program released by the software company Picomixer. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove PMPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PMPlayer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PMPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "PMPlayer". If it exists on your system the PMPlayer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PMPlayer in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PMPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PMPlayer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.picomixer.com/PMPlayer.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PMPlayer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PMPlayer.
8. After removing PMPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PMPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PMPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PMPlayer by Picomixer from your computer, we are not saying that PMPlayer by Picomixer is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PMPlayer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 19:42:44.120