This page contains thorough information on how to remove PMPlayer for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall PMPlayer from your systemPicomixer
. More info about Picomixer can be read here
. You can see more info on PMPlayer at http://www.picomixer.com/PMPlayer.html
. PMPlayer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\PMPlayer folder, regulated by the user's option. PMPlayer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PMPlayer\Uninstall.exe. PMPlayer.exe is the PMPlayer's primary executable file and it occupies circa 8.61 MB (9027584 bytes) on disk.
PMPlayer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 15.86 MB (16629343
bytes) on disk:
- FFdshow.exe (4.54 MB)
- PMPlayer.exe (8.61 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.71 MB)
This page is about PMPlayer version 7.5.0
alone. Click on the links below for other PMPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
PMPlayer is a program offered by Picomixer. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove PMPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PMPlayer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PMPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "PMPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the PMPlayer application will be found automatically. After you click PMPlayer in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PMPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PMPlayer:
- The software company is: http://www.picomixer.com/PMPlayer.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PMPlayer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PMPlayer.
8. After removing PMPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PMPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PMPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove PMPlayer by Picomixer from your computer, nor are we saying that PMPlayer by Picomixer is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PMPlayer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 06:03:05.080