PEAK OEM Drivers
PEAK OEM Drivers is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PEAK OEM Drivers from your PCPEAK-System Technik GmbH
. Go over here
for more info on PEAK-System Technik GmbH. You can read more about on PEAK OEM Drivers at http://www.peak-system.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\PEAK-System Shared\PCAN folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. PEAK OEM Drivers's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\PEAK-System Shared\PCAN\UNWISE.EXE. The application's main executable file is titled PcanUninstall.exe and occupies 123.26 KB (126216 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with PEAK OEM Drivers. They occupy about 305.76 KB (313096
bytes) on disk.
- PcanUninstall.exe (123.26 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (182.50 KB)
This page is about PEAK OEM Drivers version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more PEAK OEM Drivers versions please click below:
PEAK OEM Drivers is an application offered by the software company PEAK-System Technik GmbH. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall PEAK OEM Drivers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PEAK OEM Drivers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PEAK OEM Drivers or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PEAK OEM Drivers". If it exists on your system the PEAK OEM Drivers app will be found automatically. After you select PEAK OEM Drivers in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PEAK OEM Drivers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PEAK OEM Drivers:
- The software company is: http://www.peak-system.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\PEAK-System Shared\PCAN\UNWISE.EXE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PEAK OEM Drivers.
8. After removing PEAK OEM Drivers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PEAK OEM Drivers that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PEAK OEM Drivers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PEAK OEM Drivers by PEAK-System Technik GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that PEAK OEM Drivers by PEAK-System Technik GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PEAK OEM Drivers supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-10 12:08:59.383