PEAK OEM Drivers
PEAK OEM Drivers is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall PEAK OEM Drivers from your computerPEAK-System Technik GmbH
. More information on PEAK-System Technik GmbH can be seen here
. Click on http://www.peak-system.com
to get more facts about PEAK OEM Drivers on PEAK-System Technik GmbH's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Lenze directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for PEAK OEM Drivers is C:\Program Files\Lenze\UNWISE.EXE. The application's main executable file is called GDC32.EXE and its approximative size is 588.05 KB (602160 bytes).
The executable files below are part of PEAK OEM Drivers. They take about 10.27 MB (10763946
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PcanUninstall.exe (124.26 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (182.50 KB)
- OCX2GDCContainer.exe (44.00 KB)
- OCX2GDC_EXE.exe (272.00 KB)
- OpcADSEthercatSystemTray.exe (96.00 KB)
- OPC_ADSEthercat.exe (496.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
- Lecom.exe (296.00 KB)
- LecomCfg.exe (324.00 KB)
- OpcSystembusSystemTray.exe (100.00 KB)
- OPC_Systembus.exe (388.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
- GDC32.EXE (588.05 KB)
- LonMakerBusServer.exe (236.00 KB)
- GDC32.EXE (608.05 KB)
- GDCInfo.exe (2.79 MB)
- w9xpopen.exe (4.50 KB)
- OCTsvc.exe (1.30 MB)
- Canphsrv.exe (108.00 KB)
- McCan2Service.exe (84.00 KB)
- mccan2servicelauncher.exe (7.50 KB)
- Systembuskonfigurator.exe (260.00 KB)
This info is about PEAK OEM Drivers version 22.214.171.12442
only. You can find below a few links to other PEAK OEM Drivers releases:
PEAK OEM Drivers is an application marketed by the software company PEAK-System Technik GmbH. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove PEAK OEM Drivers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PEAK OEM Drivers from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PEAK OEM Drivers or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PEAK OEM Drivers". If it exists on your system the PEAK OEM Drivers program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PEAK OEM Drivers in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PEAK OEM Drivers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PEAK OEM Drivers:
- The publisher is: http://www.peak-system.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Lenze\UNWISE.EXE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PEAK OEM Drivers.
8. After uninstalling PEAK OEM Drivers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PEAK OEM Drivers that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PEAK OEM Drivers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PEAK OEM Drivers by PEAK-System Technik GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that PEAK OEM Drivers by PEAK-System Technik GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PEAK OEM Drivers in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 16:45:53.890